Saturday, August 18, 2012

Yummy, Yummy in my Tummy!

I have been trying new dishes. I have had a roti roll. It couldn’t tell you what’s in it, but it’s DELISH!  I have had some Javanese soup and chicken and noodle dish. We were taken to McDonald’s and it did taste pretty good. Nice and fattening comfort food!  I have tried a Dutch pancake. It is not at all what you think of when you hear the word pancake. Jennifer (a fellow teacher) and I shared a cookie pancake and a Gladiator pancake. Gladiator was an array of meats and super yummy, but the cookie pancake was gross. A picture of the McNasty dish is included! Don’t worry though…there are 100+ others for us to try. Now if I could only remember how we got there…

The cookie pancake....not so good!

Jennifer and I...we be HUNGRY!

Shane and his son, Townsend.

From L to R: Terri, Jennifer, Kya, Allison, Stephanie, and Anna Brielle eating the table. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment