Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Farewell Tour

So on my Farewell Tour I had an ample amount of time in the car...alone.  I have realized a few things...

1. Katy Perry is "Wide Awake."
2. If teaching doesn't work out, trucking may become my new occupation.
3. Car karaoke is best with Becca Warren. She knows how to almost bust out my speakers and manage to sing louder than the artist.  UU girls - I still don't know song lyrics...nothing has changed!
4. God created some pretty beautiful scenery across our land...I took some mental snapshots to enjoy the beauty of America the Beautiful while I am south of the equator.
5. I am thankful God has equipped me with a spirit of independence and learning to have complete dependence on Him.  I am nervous to go from being independence to dependence on a new culture.

Prayer Requests:
1. I found out I can only have 2 50lb bags...how can I pack up my life in 100lbs??? Prayers and packing tips are appreciated... after all, it's only stuff riiiiiiight????
2. Wrapping up the Farewell Tour...I want to leave well so I can enter well.
3. Have I mentioned I have a few to-do lists??? Time management is essential. :)

1 comment:

  1. Now that you have said all your farewells stateside, are you going to do a blog post on "The Hello Tour"??? Looking forward to updates soon!

    ReplyDelete