Friday, June 1, 2012

Closing a Door and Opening a Window

Hi everyone!!! I hope everyone is doing well!  It will be my goal to update every week with this blog...here is to a new challenge!! :)

The school ended this past week.  I have been so blessed by being placed with amazing co-workers and working for an incredible administration.  They don't know it, but I am taking them with me to Suriname...in my heart that is.  I look forward to many Skype dates! Once a Husky, Always a Husky.

It is funny that at a moment when I feel overwhelmed (by the next giant leap I am taking) God supplies an unexplainable comfort.  He continually confirms His leading me to the International Academy of Suriname.  This week while I was saying goodbye to my Hasty family, my IAS family sent me videos of my classroom, pictures, and what to expect.  They have already spoken so much excitement and peace into my life and I have yet to meet them!  I look forward to exploring the next stage of life with them.

Pre-Field Orientation (PFO) is starting in about three weeks.  I am excited to make a whole new batch of friends.  I may turn into a leech/creeper so that I can visit them after we all get settled in our own places.

Prayer Requests:
  • Prepping for PFO
  • Prioritizing must haves and the have nots. I can't be a hoarder with this move!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Beloved Servant of The God Almighty, Holy Greetings to You in Jesus Our Lord.

    I am A Pastor From India.

    While I am searching For Some Particular Biblical Material, I have found your Site, I read Your Writings, Really They are Wonderful.

    If It is God's Will, Please Pray for us and for our Ministries for The Salvation of The perishing Millions in These Perilous Last Days.

    I and We pray for you.

    Thanking You

    In HIM

    ReplyDelete