Friday, October 12, 2012

Knowing Megan More... Round 3

Q: If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for?
A: Anything that involves dressing up as something...LOVE costume-y stuff! I am not sure I really need an event to dress up for!

Q: If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?
A: Right now, I would LOVE to see some fall trees with mountains in the background.

Q: If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
A: Childhood.  Can that count??? College years were pretty amazing too. :)

Q: If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently?
A: Nothing and everything.  Do what I knew the Lord asked of me.

Q: If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
A: Too many amazing people to pick in too many facets of my life. I have had some great influences in my life. I am blessed.

Q: If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
A: Creation of the world...

Q: If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
A: I am going to with driving on the opposite side of the road.

Q: If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be?
A: Some role on Broadway...as long as I have the talent for it, of course!

Q: If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?
A: ????? Be able to travel anywhere in the blink of an eye...is that more of a superpower though?

Q: If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
A: I kinda like my name...I may change the spelling though to add an H or extra E

Q: If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
A: I think I would like to talk to my grandma and tell her I became a teacher just like she was. I wish I could hear some of her stories.

Q: If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
A: Pay off my student loans!!!!!

Q: If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be?
A: giraffe/coke zero/something with chocolate but NO nuts....odd question...

Q: If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be?
A: What color were Adam and Eve? (just wondered this today)

Q: If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
A: Anne of Green Gables :)

No comments:

Post a Comment